Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Eventide

Today is Easter Sunday, and I had many pictures that are filling my brain and overflowing into my times of quiet this evening. There are pictures of my church regaled in the beauty of the season and being surrounded by friends there as we sing and raise voices together.

Special views of my grandchildren excited because of a late afternoon visit that always comes with gifts and Easter candy this time of year...of hugs that share a space with quiet conversations as we put our heads to come up with a plan about who will be coming over first, (and when!) for the week ahead.

My thoughts are filled with images of this night as well - on what the week holds for us, and all that is to come both planned and unplanned.

The beginning of a new week and the end of an old one can often be very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment