Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kindness, and More

I ran across a cool new blog today and want to share it.  "That's Write," is a writer's blog of course, but what drew me to it was this great button she has there as well as the explanation I found to describe it (Which by the way is now on my blog on the top right.).  She is right about kindness being relegated to the back of the bus in our lives, and I think we need to be reminded that for many of our small, simple kind acts or comments are the only real meaningful contact they have some days.  And of course those of you who know me know that I am more than passionate about being kind!

Why not stop by her blog and take a peak?  You won't be sorry!

http://leightmoore.blogspot.com/2012/06/new-schedule-and-big-congratulations.html

6 comments:

  1. Leigh is a wonderful person as well as blogger. I first got to know her via the blog a while back when she was in the process of moving away from Alabama to a state up north. She and I had something in common with living along the Gulf Coast as well as the moving bit, and so a common chord was struck. It's always a pleasure to visit her blog and see what's goin' on in the life of a fine writer. You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walk2write,
    Thanks for the introduction to Leigh - so to speak! :-) I'm really looking forward to enjoying her blog! She's not far from my Michigan stomping grounds living in Indiana, either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ciss! And hey, there, W2W!!! You guys are awesome, and I can't take all the credit for TKP! Carol Miller actually started it and invited me to participate (she's at http://www.carolinavaldezmiller.com). But it's open to anyone wanting to share the love, and I'm so glad we're finding each other and connecting! I'm loving your quotes and thoughts, CB! More soon~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leigh,
    Thanks for stopping by! I have a bevy of quotes and thoughts on being kid so you'll see them on what I post or comment on often. Thanks for the connection to Carolina's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice blog (That's Write). Lots to keep one going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, ChrisJ. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete