Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life in the Fun Lane!

I have a little green VW Jetta that I really love. I say really because though it is my little green monster, and I really enjoy my car, but it was suppose to be a Beetle - at least in my dreams it was.

I had a Beetle once a long time ago, and since then I have often dreamed of owning another one. I would really love an orange one and have always wanted to own one. (I really wanted a "little orange pumpkin.")

I love the way the stick shift can create the power like I'm going fast on the take off at any stop light, and the feel of that simply wonderful German engineering is beyond compare.

I know I'm crazy, after all I don't want something fast, or sleek...but hey, since I can't have either that or a Beetle right now I think I'll try to find a bumper sticker that says it all for me...
In My Next Life I'm Going to Be a Beetle!

No comments:

Post a Comment