Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back

Wooziness has overtaken to me. I was hit with extremely painful hip after a simple 1 mile walk. Today I ended up at the chiropractor and he did some adjusting and suggested I go back on the pain meds the doctor gave me when this crazy back problem first surfaced over eight years ago. I've been on and off them over the past seven years and had doctors, physical therapists and now chiropractors trying to discover what's going on to cause the continuous deep ache. I have to say that the chiropractor has done more to solve and eliminate my pain.

It's funny what we do to get rid of pain...we even go as far as to be loopy to get a few moments of relief. Living with pain can make a person so much more aware of those simple things that most people take for granted like taking a walk.

Hope this thing passes soon but I'm never sure as it seems to come and go of its own volition.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is find a placebo. It's the only thing that works, but trust me, there are good ones out there that you'll find if you keep looking.

    ReplyDelete