Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Do You Save Your World?


I sat in my comfy leather chair enjoying a good read on the Hebrew language tonight after a great day in the yard filling pots with veggies and contemplating how the arms of my neighbors the trees seem to break forth from the trunks where ever there's an opening in the bark. I know, way to many strange thoughts! :-)

But looking at all the new branches today, there really does seem to be breaks in the bark to let those branches and limbs through - honestly!

I love sitting outside and contemplating the natural world after a busy day. Next to a cold winter one in the comforts of my warm, cozy living room it can be the best place for all sorts of contemplation. I think that type of thought is something the world doesn't seem to have much time for these days...to much time spent working and saving the world I think.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. It allowed me to discover yours. I sense a sensibility very close to mine. I learn so much from nature and keep learning about patience, attention, simple available beauty. I'm fascinated by trees and flowers and squirrels and how simply they all live and survive in this world. I try to model my own life after theirs.

    ReplyDelete