Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blessings

We had the most beautiful weather today. It really was and I am thankful for warmer days - but not too warm of course! I planted another hanging basket and had granddaughters over for lunch too, I could not ask for a nicer day.

Like many here I am struggling for things to write. It is not that I don't believe I can do it I am a writer after all...but like every other person in this state that has the highest unemployment in the nation in this nation I have nothing here to really get excited about because there are no wring jobs out there that I can fill. Thankfully I am still here in our home and we are surviving.

So for the moment, I am taking a painfully needed hiatus and spending time in my yard and with my family. Blessings to all who enter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment