Sunday, August 9, 2009

Parts of a Garden Life

I've had some requests for some pictures from my garden this year, so here they are!





This is one of my three clematis' that proved to be quite a bloomer this spring. (Ville de Lyon)





This is one of my many coreopsis in the garden.







This is one of my favorites!
(Crocosmia Lucifer)






These are my Candy Tufts.










One of the many Foxglove that I really enjoy!















This is one of my all time favorites in the spring garden. It is one of my peonies. I got a plant from a friend so I'm not sure of the name.










This is only one of Asiatic Lilies.









My Dahlias are so gorgeous this year.








A few years ago I developed a wild flower garden in a
spot in our yard that would not even grow grass. It looks great from our patio.



My garden is different and always growing and evolving each year.
These are only a few vistas that I see almost every morning over my
morning cup of tea.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christi, my hands were full this week as I was a guest host at a music forum talking about my country hahahaha. Anyway, these are beautiful flowers! Very relaxing. You blog is always a place of beauty and wonder for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Celtic Music Fan! I love working in my garden - it is really my place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful flowers in your garden; a colorful variety. I found you on Iowa Gardening Woman's blog. I have skimmed over a few of your blog posts, all of which look interesting. You have a new follower -- me :-)

    ReplyDelete