Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Season's Gone, Almost!

Fall is creeping in with its cold fingers and I have to say that it has almost felt like it's been pushing those fingers in all summer long! We've had some really cold days this summer. In fact, if I am honest we had only a very few warm days the whole summer long. We have also had lots and lots of rain...so much so that everything has this really green look yet into fall - when we usually have brown and dried up grass and weeds by this time of this season.

I'm kind of liking the green that my sister tells me is much like Ireland's countryside, though the cold fall days that we've had scattered through this warm time of the year has been unusual. What is next as we traipse into the colorful season of fall? Who knows, but I'm looking forward to them all!

3 comments:

  1. It sure felt like fall here in Iowa for the past 3 days, I love the fall so I am enjoying it. Last week, it was warm, clammy and humid, my most unfavorite type of weather but I love all the seasons same as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! (I too hate hot clammy and humid days!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love Green as everything Irish. Same thing happened here. And mine's supposed to be a tropical country.

    ReplyDelete