Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Second Plague: Continued

I am on my second of the three bad things that usually happen in a row! No, of course it's not really horrible things - but I am certainly ready for this stuff to stop that is for sure.

Of course I had my gall bladder out on the 30th of November. Well, tonight around 4:00 p.m. one of my back molar cracked - yup it just cracked...no chewing a seed, no grinding my teeth either. When I got to the dentist's office and he started the process of taking out the piece of tooth and getting ready for a root canal and crown when he discovered the tooth was lose! After much ouuing and ahhhing over the tooth, and after much discussion with his assistant and looking again at the x-rays he discovered that low and behold the tooth was dead, and infected to boot and it had to be removed.

Forty five minutes later and full of Novocain (Really full - 4 shots worth!) I was off to my Thursday evening prayer group. I am now living on Darvocet, and unable to eat anything until tomorrow...UGH! Okay, I wish this stuff would stop!!!

Update: My husband fell on the ice Sunday morning snow blowing the driveway - shatter his right elbow...three is the limit, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment