Monday, June 30, 2008

The Personal Retreat


Monday is slowing dripping away like a melting Popsicle. It was warm, but thankfully not very hot and a great time to escape to a wonderful little spot in our back yard for coffee this morning and again this afternoon. As a sat, cup in hand I watched the many birds that whisk through our yard and especially enjoy the goldfinches as they wove in and out of that beautiful spot. It really is special to watch them land on the tall willowy stems of the coreopsis that lean back and forth in the wind.

This spot on any given day is a place for dreams, hopes, and wonderful conversations too. I love it because it's a very relaxing place as well as a special retreat for my husband and I at any time. For me, this is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment