Friday, August 8, 2008

After Thought

I'm settling a bit since the shock of losing my first step into a writing career, and small though it was it was my start as a writer. I'm frustrated, and angry and so many other feelings all balled up in one mind. I'm not sure where I want to go from here, but I know I can't stop the flow of words because they are a part of who I am. I'm also not sure that I could ever write a book because that's not really who I am right now. We need something I can sell right now, not something for a year or two in the future.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I know I can't stop who I am. Words describe my world, and if I'm honest they always have. I love adding pictures to jazz up the ideas and words, but they aren't the focus.

What now...I really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment