Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Favorite Day


Sundays nights are the peace before the storm every week. So here I sit enjoying the quiet that is my favorite time of the day. It's when my mind is the most creative, and the quietest too. Days seem to run together since I am at home most of the time, but I have to admit Sundays are my favorite day of the week. It's the only day I can read and lay in bed, or take off and explore some place new like we did today.

Everyone has a favorite day of the week, be it hump day (Wednesday), or Friday that last day of the week and the beginning of every weekend. For me of course it's Sunday, because the freedom of this day is really great and it's a day for thought and simple quiet contemplation. I am more a thoughtful and introspective person and a day to really be able to do what I want, i.e. write and think is like being in my happy place all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment