Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello?! Is Anyone There??

Tink...tink! Hello? Are you there?? Well I know I am! I really love to write, and I have to admit I am intrigued by the gadgets that tell me when some of you are here and looking at my thoughts and ruminations. I don't know where many of you are from, but I do know how long you stay - or don't.

I love blogging since it's the greatest way of letting out frustrations and sometimes letting imagination run free through the black and white on the pages. So here is where I create my colorful word paintings that literally speak for themselves.

It's not perfection, but it is often simply and explosion of ideas and verbal expressions of what I see, feel and hear. It's good to let go and watch the words come alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment