Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spring - I Mean Summer!

It's still cold, but the warmer weather is on its way! They are talking temps in the mid-30s and 40s for the wee ahead. Will we stay here? Who knows, but it sure sounds like a heat wave to me and I'm so ready for a weather change!

Discussing weather has brought my friends and I to an understanding - we all love spring and the wonderful 70 to 75 degree weather. With the spring green coming alive all around us it is hard not to like those days of spring time! But as the weather gets hotter it becomes more miserable for many of us. Now, granted there are those who like the oppressive heat and humidity but many of us do not find it to be a fun time of year.

So I'm longing for those spring days and hoping that they last more than a a few minutes, I mean weeks this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment