Friday, September 19, 2008

How Do You Relax?


It's a lovely Friday night with a haze that gives the moon a lovely look. Fall is my favorite season and I enjoy the morning outside. I have a small patio and grab my first cup of coffee and just sit and take all the sights and sounds in and ponder the coming day.

My garden is full of birds that sway in wind on what is left of the stems of my false sunflowers and black eyed Susans. Some of my fall flowers are beginning to come to life. The asters and mums are beginning the bring color back to what had begun to be all drab and brown that often comes with the end of summer. The real geraniums are still blooming which makes for a lovely edge to this fall garden.

I need to take time away from the craziness of phones, cell phones computers and work. So, turn off the phones, and TV and escape to your backyard - I need that escape to begin or end almost every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment