Monday, September 15, 2008

Politics...As Usual

LA, LA, LA! I-can't-hear-you! (My ears are plugged!) I HATE presidential politics! I realize that hate is a strong word, but I mean it. Normally calm, easy going people get loud and totally obnoxious when they begin pushing their chosen candidates, or parties, especially during the presidential season.

Add to the nastiness the ads and phone calls and it's a recipe for anger, and total pandemonium where we have politics as usual here in the U.S. For me it's a time to turn off the radio and TV and simply ignore what people are shouting at each other.

Why? I am interested in keeping our country secure and prosperous. But I will be honest - all that shouting and fighting makes me want to vote for the other guy...you know the opposite of who YOU want elected!

LA, LA, LA!!! I'm not listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment