Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Personal Dreams

Have you ever wanted to travel some where so much that you dream about it at least twice a week? I've never been able to travel there and probably won't any time soon, but I find myself envision a museum, or historical area where I'm exploring and of course in my element since the place I'm at is a place that I have longed to visit for years.

Where is this place you are probably wondering by now, that place that has me so enthralled? It's London. I don't want to be a royal watcher, but a history one. The city is filled with theatrical, early Celtic history as well as Sir Christopher Wren's buildings and Anglican churches and chapels. So tonight I'm going to travel to a really exotic place for me - considering I'm just a Midwest girl. Happy dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment