Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One Bad Day

Another crazy day. Do you ever feel like there are times in your life where you cannot do anything right? Today was one of those nasty days and I felt like I was saying, "it is okay, you did not do it to hurt anyone because that's not who you are," or, "you really did the best you could." all day over one thing after another. Those kind of days make for a re-run in my head that is stuck on the troublesome events all night long.

I hate those kind of nights! Hauntings by those ghosts of my day are no fun, and it is hard to change the station when they're on screen re-running through your mind every few minutes. I'm working at turning them off one by one, but there is always one that plays hard to get.

Here's to a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment